I want you to try another fabulous paleo recipe I found, but first here are a couple emails I received from our last cleanse.
"How are you Dr Heller!
Congratulations on finishing the cleanse! Mark and I did really great as well; Mark lost 11 pounds and I lost 5! Felling amazing! We will keep doing it until we get to our goals.
Looking forward to seeing you soon,
Carmen and Mark"
"Hi doctor Brian,
I feel the same as you, it was a hard challenge, but at the same time a great experience and excellent results. I lost 10 pounds! I learned everything is possible with discipline, especially eating. I believe in coincidence because I was 20 pounds too heavy and still working on it. This cleanse helped me a lot to reduce my cholesterol. Sadly I received a doctor's letter that it was high before starting the 30 days cleanse. Now I feel a lot better, more energy, happy, positive and healthy.
I believe in coincidence because I met you 2 years ago as my chiropractor but for some reason I didn't see you for long time. Then when I decided to see you again I received an email about your cleanse program and it was at a perfect time (coincidence?)
Thanks for your help. You are my angel."
It always feels great to get such positive feedback! If you have a story please let me know
Here is a recipe I have made twice now. It is becoming one of my favorites and it is really easy to make. Try it and let me know what you think.
Tours in Health!
ONE SKILLET CHICKEN THIGHS WITH BUTTERNUT SQUASH
½ lb of Nitrate Free Bacon
6 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thighs
2-3 cup Butternut Squash (cubed)
Extra Oil for Frying (Coconut)
Fresh Sage, chopped
Salt & Pepper to taste (remember the bacon will be salty so use salt sparingly)
1. Preheat oven to 425.
2. In a large skillet, over medium heat, fry bacon until crispy.
3. Set bacon aside & crumble when cooled.
4. In the same skillet, sauté cubed butternut squash in bacon grease until soft. Season to taste with salt & pepper. Once squash is soft, remove from skillet & place on a plate.
5. Add coconut oil to your skillet if the bacon grease looks low.
6. Add chicken thighs, top down in the skillet & cook for 10 minutes.
7. Lightly season the thighs with salt & pepper.
8. Flip the thighs over, then add your squash back into the skillet all around the thighs.
9. Remove the skillet from the stove top & place in your preheated oven.
10. Bake in oven for 12-15 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
11. Carefully remove from oven, top with crumbled bacon & fresh sage.