I wanted to share this recipe with everyone because it is one of my favorites. People think that eating healthy has to be tasteless and that it takes too much effort. This meal is none of these. It is tasty and really easy. My wife tweaked it just a little from the original and boy is it good. I like it best when she pairs it with asparagus.
Paleo Crackling Fried Chicken
- 2-3 lbs chicken thighs (boneless) (my wife does skin off)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- Combine all ingredients and brush on chicken.
- Fry in pan until done.
- Drain on paper towel.
- Place in glass baking dish
- Drizzle with olive oil
- Sprinkle with Himalayan Salt and pepper
Broil at 500 degrees, check and flip every few minutes, sprinkle with extra Himalayan Salt.
Cook and continue to flip for about 10-12 minutes or until tips start to get crisp.
Let us know what you think.